[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Call Recording and SIP canreinvite

Noah Silverman noah at allresearch.com
Thu Dec 8 10:22:47 MST 2005

I have a related issue.

I have everything set up correctly so that I CAN use live recording
(Press *1 to start and stop recording.)
When I press *1, the console indicates "user pressed *1 to start
recording."  I also hear the "beep" and an audio file is created.
The problem is that the audio file IS NOTHING BUT SILENCE.  It is the
correct length, but only contains silence.

Any ideas???

-N