[Asterisk-Users] New GSM 1-8 ports Gateway / Terminal for sale (with SMS Feature and Many more)

Brian Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Thu Dec 8 09:07:34 MST 2005

Well up until I saw the 100-220V and 50HZ I was sold..  But if you dont
support 60HZ it will never work in North America.  Well it could but it
would be a pain in the ass..

/b

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 23:41 +0800, Sam Tam wrote:
> The long waited Ultimate GSM Gateway is finally out. This time we have managed to source a new patch of brand NEW GSM Gateway at prices that is only 50% of what the market rate. And with the SMS Function and many more...
>
> For purchase please email gsm AT cyper-telecom.net. We accept paypal and bank transfer.
>
> Postage is not included.
>
> Please notice we have also got the standard Dual Band GSM gateway for £60 per unit.
>
> Introduction:
> Cyber-Telecom Fixed Wireless GSM Gateway Devices integrated GSM and CDMA technologies.
>
> Features:
>
> Security features including terminal lock, SIM lock, Carrier Lock and District Lock
>
> Supports least cost routing based phone # dialled
>
> Network Management through SMS: can configure FWT parameters and query FWT parameters
>
> Parameter management: parameters can be modified either by phone or via NMS software
>
> Billing signal support by providing reverse polarity signals
>
> Models:
>
> GSM-TRI-SMS-01
> RJ11 interface
> 1 GSM/CDMA interface
> £99 per unit
>
> GSM-TRI-SMS-04
> 4 RJ11 interfaces
> 4 GSM interfaces
> £399 per unit
>
> GSM-TRI-SMS-08
> 8 RJ11 interfaces
> 8 GSM interfaces
> £799 per unit
>
> Technical Specifications:
> Working spectrum 	GSM900/GSM1800/GSM1900MHz
> CDMA800/CDMA1900MHz
> Power	AC 110-220V/50Hz
> Temperature	-20 ℃ - 40℃
> Humidity	10%-95%

Brian Fertig
Data/Telecom Engineer
IT Administrator
Planet Telecom, Inc
Tampa, FL Office
o: +1.813.864.3161x107 f: +1.813.881.9762 d: +1.813.864.3164
SIP URI:  107 at sip.planet-telecom.com

This email was scanned by:  Mcafee GroupShield