[Asterisk-Users] A2billing signalling

Zafer Khodr khodrz at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 8 02:37:00 MST 2005

I have setup a2billing to be used as more of a billing software.

I have made a card for each of my customers and the call through and get
authenticated with callerID and then the call is placed using dnid.

This is working great.

The problem that I just ralized is that when I get a call asterisk answers
the call to send it to a2billing.

This process is signaling to the calling party that the call has been
answered already.

I am trying to get a2 billing to take the call but only signal to the
calling party that the call has been answered when the call has actually
started.

I am guessing this would need modification done to the a2billing.php file in
the agi-bin folder.

I don't know anything about agi.

Can anyone please help on this issue.

Thanks in advance