[Asterisk-Users] RE:how to listen voicemail messages

Tejas Shah tejas705 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 23:53:33 MST 2005

 hi all,

               I have made two voice mail boxes for 2 users on asterisk server (/var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/testmail/inside this 2 boxes for 2 users). i have made following settings in voicemail.conf :

 [testmail]

 vipul=>1111,vipul patel, vipul at testmail.com
 tejas=>2222,tejas shah,tejas at testmail.com

 i have made appprpriate settings in SIP.CONF and EXTENSIONS.CONF.

 now when any of the user is unavailable voicemail is getting active. It is also allowing to record messages on voicemail box.

 now my problem is.............suppose for one user say TEJAS another user has send voicemail.
 then how that user TEJAS can listen voicemail message. Is there any command to run on asterisk server. how can i access my voicemail?????????

 thanks

 tejas