[Asterisk-Users] UK ISDN2e with DDI?

John Daragon john at argv.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 15:08:05 MST 2005

David Cook wrote:
> [...]

You described this so much better than I did.  IIRC, the first
10 MSNs are contiguous for point to multipoint. After that all
bets are off.

> If you want inbound CLI display (CLIP) and/or the ability to
 > specify the outbound number you are presenting as a CLI (
> CLOP/COLP depending on who you are talking to) this needs to
 > be specified as well. By default you get neither but both are
 > non-charegable upgrades (in our limited experience).

Our recent PTP installations have turned up without CLIP but
with COLP. YMMV, it seems...

jd

John Daragon                                          john at argv.co.uk
argv[0] limited               (Asterisk implementation & consultancy)
Lambs Lawn Cottage,  Staple Fitzpaine,  Taunton,  TA3 5SL,  UK
v +44 (0) 1460 234068   f +44 (0) 1460 234069   m +44 (0) 7836 576127