[Asterisk-Users] app_queue on 1.2 ?

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Wed Dec 7 13:33:38 MST 2005

Hi

We're trying to migrate our platform from 1.0 to 1.2 and we're seeing
some oddness in app_queue.

We use local_channels a lot for things like persistent agents,
call-forwarding on agents and such. Now on our 1.2 server we notice that
the queue is listing all members as 'Invalid' (thus any caller will
automatically fall out of the queue, no phones will ring) until we issue
a reload manually:

After startup:

omega*CLI> show queue queue1
queue1       has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s
holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
    Members:
       Local/18 at devicerouting/n (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
       Local/29 at devicerouting/n (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
       Local/28 at devicerouting/n (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
       Local/8 at devicerouting/n (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
       Local/7 at devicerouting/n (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
       Local/15 at devicerouting/n (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
       Local/26 at devicerouting/n (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
    No Callers
omega*CLI>

After we issue a reload:

omega*CLI> show queue queue1
queue1       has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s
holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
    Members:
       Local/18 at devicerouting/n (Unknown) has taken no calls yet
       Local/29 at devicerouting/n (Unknown) has taken no calls yet
       Local/28 at devicerouting/n (Unknown) has taken no calls yet
       Local/8 at devicerouting/n (Unknown) has taken no calls yet
       Local/7 at devicerouting/n (Unknown) has taken no calls yet
       Local/15 at devicerouting/n (Unknown) has taken no calls yet
       Local/26 at devicerouting/n (Unknown) has taken no calls yet
    No Callers
omega*CLI>

I cannot find anything that explains this in the changelogs. I'd
appreciate some comments on why this is, and how it can be fixed (other
than completely redesigning the platform, which I do intend to do, but
not just now yet)

Florian