[Asterisk-Users] Unable to compile zaptel / ztdummy

Insider KT insider_kt at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:20:38 MST 2005

Hi. I just upgraded my asterisk server to a better P4 2.6 Ghz.
I thought everything went smooth until someone tried the Meetme.
I seems the ztdummy won't compile on the new server.

I am running Mandriva 2006 on the new server.
After downloading in /usr/src/ I uncommented the #ztdummy to ztdummy in the Makefile and tried to modprobe ztdummy and got this error:
"
FATAL: Module ztdummy not found.
FATAL: Error running module install command for ztdummy
"

I thought maybe it was something to do with the usb modules, but I have them.
I did a lsmod|grep usb and got this:

" usblp        12096    0
  usbcore    111612  4    usblp,ehci_hcd,uhci_hcd
"

Any ideas what I am doing wrong ?