[Asterisk-Users] chan_bluetooth Audio Sensitivity

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Wed Dec 7 11:42:00 MST 2005

Hello all:

I'm currently running the latest version of asterisk, and using
chan_bluetooth

I am using the usb/bluetooth dongle from Compusa:
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=312330&pfp=SEARCH

I am also using the M2500 Plantronics headset - 29.95 from Frys

things are working great, I have audio in both directions, and some good
range, now that I switched to the new usb dongle with the little antenna.

However, all along, the microphone sensitivity of the headset when
transmitted to the other end is very lound and picks up EVERYTHING, the
dogs walking on the hard wood floor sound like a heard of elephants
through the amazon!

How do I tweak this audio sensitivity with this headset? And/or what
headset would allow better background noise filtering?

Thanks

Ben