[Asterisk-Users] Sending credit card thorugh network/sipura 3000

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Wed Dec 7 06:45:19 MST 2005

I have a client we provided with 2 Sipura 3000 units for FXO on his two
voice lines, he also has a fax machine connected to it's own line, and
he has several Polycom phones on the network. This all works great. He
has a shop in the building that is connected by a single network cable.
In the sho he has another polycom phone, this works great, but he also
has a credit card type machine for cellular Top Up as he sell this service.
In order to connect it I used a Sipura 2002 ATA and route it via the PBX
to the Sipura 3000 FXO line. The call fails when it dials out normally.
When I disable Echo Cancel on the FXO, it is able to make the call.
However, this is a voice line so we can't permanantly disable the Echo
cancel. I know you can cancel if when using the FXS port from an analog
source, but I don't know how to do it on a SIP based call. Any idea how
to make this work?

--
Chris Mason
NetConcepts