[Asterisk-Users] HDLC link unstable, yellow alarm on

Laszlo Megyer laszlo.megyer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:00:25 MST 2005

Hey folks,

I have my linuxbox connected to a PBX through a digium te110p card, E1 line.
The asterisk is set up to be the timing master for the line.

recently run into the following error message when starting asterisk:

The message:
---------
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 down
Dec  7 11:34:02 WARNING[1105]: chan_zap.c:2282 pri_find_dchan: No
D-channels available!  Using Primary channel 16 as D-channel anyway!
  == Primary D-Channel on span 1 up

Also the yellow alarm is not cleared on the PBX side. Any
recommendations for the problem?

Or should I use Tie-line connection between the PBX and asterisk somehow?

thanks,
lez

config files follow:

my /etc/zaptel.conf: