[Asterisk-Users] Packeteer ? Edgemark ? How to not re-cable ?

A_ Navone navone2 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:11:16 MST 2005

I have customer wtih 30 stations in cubicles but they only
have 1 rj45 per cubicle and that is for lan and internet.
I would prefer the voip to be on separate net connection for quality
purposes
but customer does not want to recable.  How to avoid voice quality problems
?
I have read about devices like Edgemark or Packeteer that
can prioritize voip udp.  Is that true ?  Do they work ?
Thx in Advance