[Asterisk-Users] Credit Card Terminals

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:21:53 MST 2005

Garret, if it uses the same technology that the T1 cards from digium
use (which I assume it does, it's bridged internaly), then it should
work without a problem. In any case I like better a Digium single span
T1 card with an Adit 600. The only advantage of the 2400 is that it
allows you to do per 4 (4 FXO, or 4 FXS) while the Adit wants per 8.