[Asterisk-Users] snom 320 'retrieve' button

Sean Kennedy skennedy at qualitydentists.com
Tue Dec 6 11:03:21 MST 2005

Hi all,

Got the snom 320s, and I love them.  Only issue I'm having with setup is
getting the retrieve button working.  I have specified in my sip.conf:

vmexten=1000 at 192.168.1.1

Which is my "Checking voicemail" extension.  However, when I hit the
'Retrieve' button, it seems sporadic what it dials.  Some times it will
try to dial 1000 at 192.168.1.1 but get an error that I can't trace.  Most
of the time, it will dial the local extension.

Very odd.

For those of you who have this setup, what am I missing?  How did you
get this working?

Thanks!

Sean