[Asterisk-Users] Echo cancellation over satellite link

funny guy asteriskmail at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 22:58:58 MST 2005

Hi,

  Just wondering, is the echo canceller in the TE411P capable of cancelling the echo caused by the delay over satellite link (i.e. approx 400 ms delay)?

  Does anyone have any success story to share?

  I'm kinda stuck with a really2 annoying echo... adjusting the gain didn't help... and what should my zapata.conf look like for effective echo cancellation?

  Thanks in advance ^_^

 Yahoo! Personals