[Asterisk-Users] Best Switch for VOIP Applications

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Dec 5 16:11:11 MST 2005

Cisco owns Linksys so they have some good features now.

64 VLANs, 8 port trunking groups, console port, 802.1p CoS support
Four Quality of Service egress queues per port let you prioritize
traffic via 802.1p.

 http://www1.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=35&scid=40&prid=673

This can be found for close to $400.

Thanks,