[Asterisk-Users] Best Switch for VOIP Applications

Leo Ann Boon leo at datvoiz.com
Mon Dec 5 15:38:05 MST 2005

Wiley Siler wrote:

>What is your port density requirement?
>
>For 24 ports the LinkSys SRW2024 is awesome.
>They street for less than $500 and have good QoS.
>For a smaller switch, they make a 12 port variant.

Does the SRW2024 support port mirroring? I was shopping around, but
couldn't find any Linksys switch that support port mirroring. I ended
with the DLINK DES-1226G which retails for a lot less than the SRW2024
(over here we can get it for <US$300) and has VLAN (port-based or
802.1q) and port mirroring.