[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk 1.2 problems (tneuwert@formos.com)

tneuwert at formos.com tneuwert at formos.com
Mon Dec 5 11:35:34 MST 2005

We are using firmware version 6.3. Don’t we need a service agreement to get the latest drivers? We let ours expire since we weren’t having any problems. Isn’t it also true that once you upgrade the firmware there is no way to revert to an earlier version? This is worrisome because we have heard of "bad versions" and do not want to upgrade without having a back out plan.
Thanks,
Tim