[Asterisk-Users] Linksys SPA-841 Missing Calls

Dave Morrow david.morrow at autodata.net
Mon Dec 5 06:20:03 MST 2005

Thanks all for the replies.

I've narrowed it down to the phones dislike for my older 3COM switch.  I
noticed on the weekend that when these missed calls occur, if I ping the
phone, the first few packets are dropped......almost like it's gone to
sleep......

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow at Autodata.Net
http://www.autodata.net

* PLEASE NOTE THAT EFFECTIVE DEC 1,2005 MY TELEPHONE NUMBER WILL CHANGE
*

NEW !!! Tel: (519) 963-3020
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an
emergency on my part! >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached
material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata
Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at
Administrator at autodata.net <mailto:Administrator at autodata.net>