[Asterisk-Users] oh323 installation

Code Lover lateef.np at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 03:51:29 MST 2005

Hi all,

I am getting some error while i am trying to install oh323. I already
installed Pwlib and openh323 library, But i do not know from where the
following error is apearing.

asteriskaudio.cxx: In destructor `virtual
   PAsteriskSoundChannel::~PAsteriskSoundChannel()':
asteriskaudio.cxx:167: `baseChannel' undeclared (first use this function)
asteriskaudio.cxx:167: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
   each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [asteriskaudio.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/other/h323/asterisk-oh323-0.7.3/wrapper'
make: *** [subdirs_build] Error 1
[root at server2 asterisk-oh323-0.7.3]#

Please help me to solve this issue.

--