[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.0 - TE210P - "...Control Frame 15..."

George Vagenas gvagasterisk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 01:02:50 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have a TE210P connected to two E1 and everything seems fine. I create
a script that originates a call from the first E1 to the second E1 and
then starts playing an announcement, the extension that answers the call
starts recording the announcement and place that in a directory.
The recorded files have not the same size and at the Asterisk console i
keep getting a NOTICE message saying:
"channel.c:2416 __ast_request_and_dial: Don't know what to do with
control frame 15"

Can somebody help with that? What is this control frame 15?

Thanks