[Asterisk-Users] New to Asterisk@Home

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Sun Dec 4 16:23:13 MST 2005

You have to have a Digium TDM400, a clone X100P (eBay, about $10), or Sipura
SPA-3000. A regular phone modem will not work. Another way is to get a cheap
VOIP account like Broadvoice for $10 a month, then you don't need a regular
phone line for the kids and you can have two calls going at the same time.

Kerry Garrison
Publisher - GeekGazette.com - VOIPSpek.net
(949) 502-7819 x200 - kerryg at techdatapros.com
http://www.techdatapros.com