[Asterisk-Users] Sending data over ZAPHFC D-channel?

Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) francesco at fampeeters.com
Sun Dec 4 14:23:16 MST 2005

Is it possible to send data over the D Channel using ZAPHFC?

I'd like to send data between three servers (only one is live yet, but I
am thinking ahead and trying to plan...) to verify that each of their ISDN
connections is live.

Ie:

1 sends to 2
1 sends to 3
2 sends to 1
2 sends to 3
3 sends to 1
3 sends to 2

If this is possible, I could write an AGI script to notify on loss of ISDN
link...

TIA

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch