[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 17, Issue 18

hrishikesh shrivastaw shrivastaw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 23:41:44 MST 2005

   I had deployed asterisk on my Toshiba Satellite laptop and it was
   running successfully, later  I tried migrating to postgreSQL database,
   towards that i deployed the database server also on the same laptop
   and tried to configure the files as required. Somewhere i went wrong
   and now my asterisk implementation is not running giving this error
   message
   [cdr_pgsql.so]Dec 4 11:56:02 WARNING[3839]: loader.c:258
   ast_load_resource: libpq.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such
   file or directory
   Dec 4 11:56:02 WARNING[3839]: loader.c:440 load_modules: Loading
   module cdr_pgsql.so failed!
   I examined the earlier configured cdr_pgsql.conf file and everything
   seems to be in order there, I am a newbie in this asterisk arena so
   some help or guidance as to what might be possibly wrong would be
   appreciated.
   Regards
   hrishi