[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2 problems

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Sat Dec 3 18:35:46 MST 2005

I have similar problems with call drops.

I don't know if "Shadow Ping" is some kind of pinging software. I
have run a lot of flood pinging and everything comes back just fine.
I don't have Cisco phones, I use Softphones and it's the only
application running on the PCs (aside from MS Windows and whatever it
runs in the background).

I notice the problem mainly on the softphones. I also have some
Uniden hardphones that don't seem to present the same problems. The
softphones are eyeBeam. I wonder if it's a bug in the softphone or
simply that the machines could be infected with some virus or
something like that. It happens randomly (with a lot of calls or few
calls, some PCs yes and some PCs no).

Could this still be network related?

Thanks,
Waldo