[Asterisk-Users] Extension Manual

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Sat Dec 3 16:10:22 MST 2005

Hi,

I understand that I must set up extensions myself but in the release
notes for Asterisk 1.2 it specifically states that multiple digit
extensions can be used in the exit context of a queue. Prior to version
1.2 only a single digit would would when exiting from a queue. I have
tried setting up the '*' in a exit context for a queue but it does not
seem to work. I can get a single digit to work without a problem. I have
not tried multiple digits. I figured since multiple digits worked that
perhaps the "*' or '#' might work as well...

Thanks