[Asterisk-Users] Order of ports on rear of Sangoma card and pictures in a mini-itx chassis.

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:23:54 MST 2005

I'm getting much nearer in getting my Sangoma A2022-SO analog card working
with Asterisk 1.2, however I am unsure of the ordering of ports on the
rear of the card.
I've taken some pictures of the card in the hope anyone can help me
guess which physical ports relate to the 2 x fxs and 2 x fxo ports.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikedent/69777387/in/set-1494048/

You can also see a couple of pictures of this nice card installed in a
mini-itx chassis, could make a nice small scale PBX when I get it all
working :)
!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikedent/sets/1494048/

Mike