[Asterisk-Users] chan_blutooth

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Sat Dec 3 09:08:17 MST 2005

I have had the same issue. The headset connects, but there is no audio.

I have a IOGEar usb dongle. However, if i use my Q-Stor usb bluetooth
dongle I do have audio.

Doing a sdptool browse for the rfcomm channel. it is the same in both cases.

So it's something with the dongle not accepting some of the commands.

Also, with the IOGear. I get errors "do not know how to condition -1"

Ben