[Asterisk-Users] Fwd: Queue Statistics

Carlos Prieto prieto.carlos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 08:23:08 MST 2005

Hi everyone !

I'm testing Queue Statistics 0.6 from AsteriskGuru Tools with Asterisk at Home
2.0, and i got a problem; every call is registered as a new agent when i
have configured Static Agents in a Queue, because of
Local/102 at from-internal-something

I changed to dynamic agents, and it worked only for the X-Ten Lite Sip Phone
being always registered as SIP/101. But when i login as an agent from a
GrandStream 101 and a Linksys PAP2-NA, the calls are still being registered
as Local/102 at from-internal-something.

I don't have static agents configured in Asterisk at Home.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.