[Asterisk-Users] WG: App_rxfax problem

Nate Turnbow nate_turnbow at centralref.com
Sat Dec 3 07:46:07 MST 2005

I had the same problem, I am using Asterisk 1.2.

I installed spandsp  0.0.3pre6 on the machine then I installed
spandsp-0.0.2pre21c I received the same error
"fax_set_phase_d_handler".  It seems I didn't get all of the files
associated with 0.0.3pre6 removed before I installed 0.0.2pre21c.

To fix the problem I did a make uninstall and manually deleted the
spandsp directory in /usr/local/include then reinstalled 0.0.2pre21c.