[Asterisk-Users] IAX Conf Realtime?

Nate Kapi natekapi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 02:21:31 MST 2005

Hi I've been playing around with Realtime Asterisk using the ODBC
module to connect to my database and I got extensions working but now
I'm looking to get my iax.conf into the database. I would like to have
the users who can register with my box to dial extensions in there,
and also the connections to my outbound providers (voicepulse, voxee,
etc etc). I've been trying to read the wiki but it doesnt really have
a good documentation of what I need to do with my current iax.conf to
tell it to look in the database for things. Do I have to use switch =>
Realtime like I do in extensions.conf?

Any help or information here is appreciated. Thanks alot!