[Asterisk-Users] Testing Sangoma A2022-SO card with Asterisk 1.2

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:48:56 MST 2005

Hi,
I'm testing a Sangoma analogue card with two modules cards installed
(2 x FXO and 2 x FXS total)
I'm actually doing the testing so far in a new install of Asterisk at Home 2.1.
The kernel is seeing the card but I'm struggling with my understanding of the
zaptel.conf file and possibly the wanpipe1.conf file.

[root at asterisk1 wanpipe]# cat /proc/zaptel/2
Span 2: WRTDM/0 "wrtdm Board 1"

           2 WRTDM/0/0
           3 WRTDM/0/1
           4 WRTDM/0/2
           5 WRTDM/0/3
           6
           7
           8
           9
          10
          11
          12
          13
          14
          15
          16
          17
[root at asterisk1 wanpipe]#

Does anybody have an example of the relevant entries for these two files please?

Many thanks,
Mike

(keywords: analog, A202, A200)