[Asterisk-Users] Re: Sangoma & Asterisk at home

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Fri Dec 2 10:45:18 MST 2005

I read that it was supposed to integrate with X10 modules and the that the
@home was reference to home automation.
That being said, I have never seen any X10 specific functionality.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of
having a better past.
"Rob Lith" <rob at connection-telecom.com> wrote in message
news:32b7e7b80512020931i7964569ap12ff2aa64fb8c2b0 at mail.gmail.com...
@home by no means means it just for the home - its Asterisk nothing more,