[Asterisk-Users] ZapHFC cards not maintaining sync?!

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Fri Dec 2 13:17:27 MST 2005

My HFC-PCI card is losing connection with the ISDN PSTN for minutes at a
time on a very regular basis...

This is of course unacceptable for any PBX...

The Dutch PSTN disconnects the D-channel once a minute.
About one minute every 5/10 minutes the D channel goes down, and doesn't
get beyond F6 (DEACTIVATED), instead of F7 (ACTIVATED)

Does anybody have any experience in this?

Note that I have 2 cards in the machine, the first one in NT mode, the
second in TE mode. The NT mode one never has issues as far as I can
tell...

I am using * 1.2 BRIstuffed 0.3.0 Pre1

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

--