[Asterisk-Users] ael questions

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Fri Dec 2 11:19:59 MST 2005

I was experimenting with ael and first thing I tried to do was move the
inclusions for the default context form the extensions.conf file to the
extensions.ael file

Can a context that is defined in extensions.conf be included by the ael
parser?

Just asking in case anyone has already discovered this. There is a page
for ael started on the wiki and I thought I might update it once I am sure.

I am going to convert one test server entirely to ael just for the sake
of learning and testing.

I was also wondering about ael/realtime interaction. If such a thing
exists and anybody has implemented it please let me know. That is
another answer I can add to the wiki page.