[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 17, Issue 11

Tran Tony tony_tran1967 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 09:46:32 MST 2005

Hello All

  I'm bought VoiceTronix Card (Openswitch), it's bad card and resaller (www.telephonyware.com) give me are old card (for one year  old). than, after that, my card is fault. I didn't received any help from telephoneware or voicetronix.
  I don't like voicetronix and telephoneware. i notice to all people in room to know voicetronix's services.

  Please don't pay anything cards from telephonyware and voicetronix

  Best regards

 Yahoo! Personals