[Asterisk-Users] change priority by time

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 05:03:07 MST 2005

I has varios access to pstn but each one has different hours in the
day when the calls are free. Then I want to change the priority with
the time of deay in order to make asterisk to prefer the one where the
calls are free.

Is there an easy way to do this? If there is not, I can place a script
in cron, but what is the minumun change I must do from this script? Is
there some command from the asterisk interface for doing the change on
line without modificating the config files?
--
Alejandro Vargas