[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk Users Newsgroup

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 03:46:32 MST 2005

In article <79337FA3BA80774F9FE87BF809C9F356201581 at stipe.lama.hr>,
Tomislav Parèina <tparcina at lama.hr> wrote:
> Are there any Asterisk Users Newsgroup? For me it's much easier to
> follow newsgroup then to read all e-mails. Especially with news readers
> with so many features.
>
> So, if anybody knows for any newsgroup that has big discussions about
> Asterisk, please let me know.

I'm not aware of any. Instead, I run INN on my local Linux box and gateway
the Asterisk mailing lists into it. I have them set up as moderated groups
asterisk.dev, asterisk.users, etc., with the moderator address being the
list posting address. I can then read the lists just like newsgroups.

If it's of any interest, I can make the scripts and config available.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield