[Asterisk-Users] Re: Very Weird problem with MeetMe, SIP, Zap and the combo of the three

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 02:33:36 MST 2005

In article <20051202000121.ECF98A3B74 at hosting01.net-gurus.net>,
Nir Simionovich - CTO <nirs at dimitel.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   I have a really funky problem, which I can't seem to pin point.I have a
> setup that looks something like this:
>
> SS7 Networks --SS7--> Veraz IGate4000 --SIP--> Asterisk
>
> Now, Asterisk has a second connection, that looks like this:
>
> Asterisk --PRI--> Avaya CTI
>
>   Now, I'll describe several sceanrios that I'm testing, with some really
> Weird results:

My first guess would be something to do with silence suppression.

Try applying the async patch from http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5374
and see if it helps. The patch is not very involved, and can be applied
by hand if necessary (I did so successfully for Asterisk 1.0.x).

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield