[Asterisk-Users] Re: IAX Service providers in Australia for unlimited inbound

Ben Dinnerville bdinnerv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 23:44:10 MST 2005

Hi,

We are currently in the process of getting everything in place to offer
both unlimited inbound and outbound services in Australia. We have
partnered with some providers in Australia to provide a business grade
VoiP service with coverage in all states with low rates for DID's and
outbound calls with both IAX and SIP connectivity. The service is
currently going through testing and final configuration and should be
available in the next 2 weeks. The website with more information should
be up and running with in the same period, contact details are available
at www.voicelogic.com.au - check back shortly for more details.

Regards,

Ben Dinnerville
Voice Logic Pty Ltd