[Asterisk-Users] Transfer problem...

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Thu Dec 1 15:58:33 MST 2005

I am having issues with transferring calls.

I can transfer outgoing calls, but not incoming calls.

* 1.2 / BRIstuff 0.3 PRE1 / 1 HFC cards
 Connecting calls between the 2 cards (1 NT mode, 1 TE mode)

The caller is always able to xfer the call, the callee only sometimes
(have not yet been able to identify the exact circumstances)

Any suggestions welcome!

--
Francesco Peeters
----