[Asterisk-Users] Call Recording

Henri Herscher henri.herscher at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:22:35 MST 2005

If you want to do 100% recording, you can also do this using oreka
(http://www.oreka.org). It will mix both sides and optionally compress
the call to GSM as well. Also, if you are worried about the
stability/load of your asterisk when doing the recording, you can run
oreka on a separate box.

Cheers
Henri