[Asterisk-Users] prepaid application

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Thu Dec 1 12:10:26 MST 2005

How about something like:

exten => 1234567,1,read(CARDNUM,promptfile)
exten => 1234567,2,agi(astcc.agi,${CARDNUM},5566)

...where "promptfile" is the name of the prompt instructing the caller
to enter his account number, "...followed by the pound sign", and 5566
is the extension you want dialed after authentication.