[Asterisk-Users] prepaid application

Innocent Evil innocent.evil at inbox.com
Thu Dec 1 11:18:43 MST 2005

Hi Scott,

Yes, its possible
pass 'm' option to Dial command for MusicOnHold
If destination is unreachable, you need to get the return value of Dial
and from  that value you will know whether a call was connected or not. Based on that value you can execute Dial again or not.
You can put everything in an AGI script. AGI is really fun !

Thanks,

--
You don't have any choice, you already made it before you came here.