[Asterisk-Users] Compiling Asterisk 1.2 from Source on

Hagen Rode hagen at intellinc.co.za
Thu Dec 1 04:24:55 MST 2005

Hi

Thanks for the replies.

It's fixed now. The problem I had was that I had a mixed Debian Stable and
Unstable system. Some of the libraries I downloaded from Unstable caused
breakages. Basically, long story short, I re-installed Debian, got all the
required packages from Stable and installed Zaptel and Asterisk without a
problem.