[Asterisk-Users] callerid...

Santiago Vega svega at sisapanama.com
Thu Aug 25 12:29:15 MST 2005

Hi, asterisk Users, sorry for my bad English.

im really newbie with this excellent pbx. But I 've a problem with callerid
num when I recive a call from PSTN.

PSTN-> SipGateWay(Welltech3504)-> Asterisk-> BT100

How can I configure my asterisk to receive the callerid from callers and not
the callerid from the extension of the SipGAteway.

Extension of Gateway (sip.conf)

[115]

type=friend                   ; either "friend" (peer+user), "peer" or
"user"

context=sip

user=115

host=dynamic

canreinvite=no

nat=no                         ; there is not NAT between phone and Asterisk

disallow=all                   ; need to disallow=all before we can use
allow=

allow=ulaw                     ; Note: In user sections the order of codecs

allow=alaw