[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360 and hints

Paul Hales paulh at adairs.com.au
Wed Aug 31 19:38:42 MST 2005

I am setting up a snom 360, and the lights come on OK when the mapped
user makes an outgoing call, but when the user takes an incoming call
the light does not come on.

I do not want to install the bristuff patch if possible.
(although I can see that with the devstate command I can make the lights
do whatever I want)

Any ideas?

regards,

Paul Hales
Melbourne, Australia

CAUTION: This email message and accompanying data may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.