[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.0-beta1 tarball re-released

Asterisk Supporter Asterisk at ratzlaff.org
Wed Aug 31 11:33:30 MST 2005

I am havng the same issue even after "rm -r -f
/usr/src/asterisk-1.2.0-beta1" and tar extract and recompile.  (make
clean;make install).  This tarball was downloaded Tuesday afternoon.
Asterisk appears to be running normally, except show version "Asterisk
built by root@<FQDN> on a x86_64 running Linux on 2005-08-31 18:20:48
UTC".

OS is 2.6.12-1.1447_FC4smp

Regards.