[Asterisk-Users] Queues.conf OPTIONALURL within the Queues cmd

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Wed Aug 31 10:34:19 MST 2005

Jason Walker a écrit :
> Now I don't feel so inadequate ;)
>
> This is exactly what I am doing. Perhaps there is more to this particular
> option.
>
> Here is more information -
>
> I am testing this on * ver. 1.0.7 (I have another box with 1.0.9 and another
> one with CVS HEAD). Is 1.0.7 too old? Is this command not applicable to ver
> 1.0.7.

Queue + URL and Dial + URL have been in asterisk for a long time (well
before 1.0) so that is not your problem.

> For the client side, I am testing MozPhone and DIAX.
>
> MozPhone ver 0.9.2-200507111326; IAXClient: CVS-2005/07/03; Jslib: 0.1.290
>
> DIAX is version 0.9.15a; same IAXClient as MozPhone.
>
> Am I dealing with a compatibility issue more so than anything else?

I don't know what's the trouble; it is quite straightforward,  it should
just work. Are the softphone working (make receive call) apart from URL?

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527