[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.0-beta1 tarball re-released

B. J. Bomar bbomar at fngi.net
Wed Aug 31 09:57:52 MST 2005

I could not find a .version file at the top level of the tarball.  Below is
what my include/asterisk/version.h file contains.

/*
 * version.h
 * Automatically generated
 */
#define ASTERISK_VERSION ""
#define ASTERISK_VERSION_NUM 000000

It's not outside of reason to think that I have screwed something up
somewhere.

Thanks for your help, and all you do for asterisk!

B. J.