[Asterisk-Users] Howto disable adsi in app_voicemail.c so I can noload *adsi*.so

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 31 08:44:29 MST 2005

Hi all,

I've been told that part of best practices is to noload all modules that
you don't use. Adsi being one of them (are there actually people using
adsi & asterisk?) I noloaded it in /etc/asterisk/modules.conf:

noload => res_adsi.so
noload => app_adsiprog.so

When I start * (this is cvs head of today by the way) I get:
 [app_voicemail.so]Aug 31 17:25:49 WARNING[4961]: loader.c:314
__load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_voicemail.so: undefined
symbol: adsi_available
Aug 31 17:25:49 WARNING[4961]: loader.c:543 load_modules: Loading module
app_voicemail.so failed!

So appareantly app_voicemail depends on this adsi stuff. Is there a way
to disable adsi in app_voicemail? I looked through app_voicemail.c but
don't have enough knowledge of C how I would go about it.

Regards,
Patrick